Friday 18 April 2014

Romance between Deaf and Hearing People


Do you find this story touching? The way that the girl was trying to confess her love reminds me of what we learnt in the lesson. She didn't notice that the boy was deaf and unconsciously thought that the boy could listen what she had sung. However, after she had realized why the boy never notices her, she tried to sing the lyrics with sign language. Of course, this video is meant to be “just a romantic commercial", but it also reveals the wrong intuition of the majority: thinking that everyone is the same. 

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I agree with you this video is just a romantic commercial because the girl learns sign language so quickly. I have self-learnt sign language before and found it was difficult. The girl surprises me that she can sing with sign language within a short period( I guess).
    By Koka

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story is so touching, but I doubt that the girl can learn sign language in such a short time.

    ReplyDelete